Re: [snowkiteidaho] LP Tuesday Morning

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2013
      It's blowing.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On May 20, 2013, at 5:59 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Tomorrow morning has strong potential , but its not our typical forecast , this is where we could really use the weather station .  and Wednesday  afternoon in Mt. Home has a chance .

      Eddy , on the location of the sign , i like 1 and 2 anything down wind of the launch is a hazard .
      also the idea of two signs , one at each end of the parking lot would work , if whey will go for the cost of another sign

      Eddy who was that friend of yours that set up the weather station and cam at pine turn off , ? what did he use ,? can he be of any help ?

    • robbnukebruce
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2013
        Plenty of wind here at lp as of 6:30 am. looks a bit gusty.