LP Tuesday Morning

    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 4:59 PM
      Tomorrow morning has strong potential , but its not our typical forecast , this is where we could really use the weather station .  and Wednesday  afternoon in Mt. Home has a chance .

      Eddy , on the location of the sign , i like 1 and 2 anything down wind of the launch is a hazard .
      also the idea of two signs , one at each end of the parking lot would work , if whey will go for the cost of another sign

      Eddy who was that friend of yours that set up the weather station and cam at pine turn off , ? what did he use ,? can he be of any help ?
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21 5:22 AM
        It's blowing.

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        On May 20, 2013, at 5:59 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

        Tomorrow morning has strong potential , but its not our typical forecast , this is where we could really use the weather station .  and Wednesday  afternoon in Mt. Home has a chance .

        Eddy , on the location of the sign , i like 1 and 2 anything down wind of the launch is a hazard .
        also the idea of two signs , one at each end of the parking lot would work , if whey will go for the cost of another sign

        Eddy who was that friend of yours that set up the weather station and cam at pine turn off , ? what did he use ,? can he be of any help ?

      • robbnukebruce
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21 5:32 AM
          Plenty of wind here at lp as of 6:30 am. looks a bit gusty.