Re: [BSA] LP cleanup...tomorrow 9am

    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2013
      Yeah, no way we'll be able to move all that sand manually....

      EDDY: did you speak to ACE about getting a backhoe out there to help us?  It'd be a shame if they cover up even more of the pea gravel w/ that sand.

      On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
      A few years ago, a guy showed up with a Bobcat that made pushing all that sand around much, much quicker and easier. Anyone remember who that was? That'd sure be awesome this year, with all the sand we have to move...
         I'll be there with shovel, rake and possibly wheelbarrow, though I'm not sure how well our wheelbarrow is working.
      Betsy

      On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
      I see back on 10th, Jim Tighe announced tomorrow's cleanup would start "after the morning session".  Pretty unlikely to be morning wind tomorrow, so how'bout we target 9am?  That oughta give us plenty of time to finish before any PM winds come up.

      Anyone wanna carpool from NW Boise?

      Jon

    • j clive
      Message 2 of 7 , May 18, 2013
        If you want, I'll bring a tractor..

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, no way we'll be able to move all that sand manually....
        >
        > EDDY: did you speak to ACE about getting a backhoe out there to help us?
        > It'd be a shame if they cover up even more of the pea gravel w/ that sand.
        >

        > On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
        >
        > > A few years ago, a guy showed up with a Bobcat that made pushing all that
        > > sand around much, much quicker and easier. Anyone remember who that was?
        > > That'd sure be awesome this year, with all the sand we have to move...
        > > I'll be there with shovel, rake and possibly wheelbarrow, though I'm
        > > not sure how well our wheelbarrow is working.
        > > Betsy
        > >

        > > On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> I see back on 10th, Jim Tighe announced tomorrow's cleanup would start
        > >> "after the morning session". Pretty unlikely to be morning wind tomorrow,
        > >> so how'bout we target 9am? That oughta give us plenty of time to finish
        > >> before any PM winds come up.
        > >>
        > >> Anyone wanna carpool from NW Boise?
        > >>
        > >> Jon
        > >>
        > >> --
        > >> --
        > >> "Boise Sailors Association" group.
        > >> email to boisesailors+unsubscribe@...

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 7 , May 18, 2013

          Very cool.

          On May 18, 2013 6:17 PM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

          If you want, I'll bring a tractor..

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

          > Yeah, no way we'll be able to move all that sand manually....
          >
          > EDDY: did you speak to ACE about getting a backhoe out there to help us?
          > It'd be a shame if they cover up even more of the pea gravel w/ that sand.
          >

          > On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
          >
          > > A few years ago, a guy showed up with a Bobcat that made pushing all that
          > > sand around much, much quicker and easier. Anyone remember who that was?
          > > That'd sure be awesome this year, with all the sand we have to move...
          > > I'll be there with shovel, rake and possibly wheelbarrow, though I'm
          > > not sure how well our wheelbarrow is working.
          > > Betsy
          > >

          > > On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >> I see back on 10th, Jim Tighe announced tomorrow's cleanup would start
          > >> "after the morning session". Pretty unlikely to be morning wind tomorrow,
          > >> so how'bout we target 9am? That oughta give us plenty of time to finish
          > >> before any PM winds come up.
          > >>
          > >> Anyone wanna carpool from NW Boise?
          > >>
          > >> Jon
          > >>
          > >> --
          > >> --
          > >> "Boise Sailors Association" group.
          > >> email to boisesailors+unsubscribe@...

        • Will Hise
          Message 4 of 7 , May 18, 2013

            Anyone bringing coffee? If I don't hear back, I'll get some.

            Bring your mugs!

            Message 5 of 7 , May 18, 2013

              Good thinking.

              Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

              On May 18, 2013 9:53 PM, "Will Hise" <will.hise@...> wrote:

              Anyone bringing coffee? If I don't hear back, I'll get some.

              Bring your mugs!

              On May 18, 2013 8:29 PM, "Jim Tighe" <jim@...> wrote:

              Very cool.

              On May 18, 2013 6:17 PM, "j clive" <jclivejordan@...> wrote:

              If you want, I'll bring a tractor..

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, no way we'll be able to move all that sand manually....
              >
              > EDDY: did you speak to ACE about getting a backhoe out there to help us?
              > It'd be a shame if they cover up even more of the pea gravel w/ that sand.
              >

              > On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Betsy Russell <bzrussell@...> wrote:
              >
              > > A few years ago, a guy showed up with a Bobcat that made pushing all that
              > > sand around much, much quicker and easier. Anyone remember who that was?
              > > That'd sure be awesome this year, with all the sand we have to move...
              > > I'll be there with shovel, rake and possibly wheelbarrow, though I'm
              > > not sure how well our wheelbarrow is working.
              > > Betsy
              > >

              > > On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> I see back on 10th, Jim Tighe announced tomorrow's cleanup would start
              > >> "after the morning session". Pretty unlikely to be morning wind tomorrow,
              > >> so how'bout we target 9am? That oughta give us plenty of time to finish
              > >> before any PM winds come up.
              > >>
              > >> Anyone wanna carpool from NW Boise?
              > >>
              > >> Jon
              > >>
              > >> --