Sunday after the clean up

    Message 1 of 10 , May 18, 2013
      Caldwell
      Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph

      Mt. home Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2013
        Will you be able to partake? As Mick told Rocky "women weaken legs" lol

        Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2013
            But no water.
            Message 5 of 10 , May 18, 2013
              Sounds perfect but Chrissy is out of town this weekend and one of my daughters has soccer a games tomorrow morning. I won't be able to make cleanup Sunday. Let me know what work remains and I'll make it up next week some morning.

              Regards,
              -Jason Brickner
              Olympus Controls
              (208)-475-4670

              Message 6 of 10 , May 19, 2013
              Attached is what RCR looks like almost bone dry.  Greg and I decided to take a drive yesterday and see if RCR was windy enough.  It was but only a few drops of water in the middle.

              So we drove down to the river and got a couple hours of light-wind action.  Water temp was nice and comfortable so today should be a great day at CJ.
              Message 7 of 10 , May 19, 2013
                Wow that's low.   I wonder if I could find my sunglasses from yrs ago???

                Wind is cranking in mtnh early 19-30.

                Eddy

                On May 19, 2013, at 8:00 AM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                Attached is what RCR looks like almost bone dry.  Greg and I decided to take a drive yesterday and see if RCR was windy enough.  It was but only a few drops of water in the middle.

                So we drove down to the river and got a couple hours of light-wind action.  Water temp was nice and comfortable so today should be a great day at CJ.

              • Jim Tighe
                Message 8 of 10 , May 19, 2013
                  The spring cleanup had a great turnout. About a dozen kiter, sailors showed up.  Th big piles of sand were spread out, weeds were round upped, and the kite killer sign was removed.  Coffee and dognuts were plentiful.  a short BSA meeting was held.  A vote was taken to install me, jim tighe as VPfor the year.  Bill B. Is checking Verizon for connections at LP.  Eddy will work with Rusty on weather equip.  Eddy will also contact army corp aboutmore grading of sand.  Jon B will contact Jack about pea gravel and then army corp about getting it bought n in place.
                  All will report findings May 29at our next meeting.  This will be the spring kickoff BBQ at Tighe's house.6:30pm.BYOM/B.  Spouses are invitedof course as :Nancy needs folks to visitwith.

                  May 29, 6:30pm,  4908 w.Navaho ct.(Riverside village)

                  See you all there if not sooner on the water.

                  On Saturday, May 18, 2013, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:
                  > Sounds perfect but Chrissy is out of town this weekend and one of my daughters has soccer a games tomorrow morning. I won't be able to make cleanup Sunday. Let me know what work remains and I'll make it up next week some morning.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  > -Jason Brickner
                  > Olympus Controls
                  > (208)-475-4670
                  > Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Sent from my phone.
                  > On May 18, 2013, at 11:35 AM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Caldwell
                  > Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 22 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph
                  >
                  > Mt. home Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
                  >
                  > --
                  > --
                  >

                  > --
                  > --

                • Jim shultz

                    Message 10 of 10 , May 19, 2013
                      i drove by Mt home res Saturday at 2:00  pm it was blowing about 20 , its low but still 3 times the size of  ICR when its full . looks like the best launch / rigging area is at the north west corner a  dry mud flat  ,the rest of the shore line is vey rocky and covered with sage and cockleburs,  algae grows fast so spring and fall are best , good news no tulies  ,and its a litter closer then CJS
                       best wind direction NW,

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jwattboi@...
                      Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 14:51:48 -0600