RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: kick off party

    Message 1 of 8 , May 17, 2013
      This is my third  and ( happy ) marriage , 12 years so far this time , and thanks Josh

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: woodland.josh@...
      Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 20:15:34 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: kick off party

      How many years Steve? Congrats!

      On May 17, 2013 7:40 PM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      I didn't get the final decision on the day , so I made plans for the weekend , I left saturday  morning open . the race starts at sandy point so maybe I can still get up there , I will give it a try .don't worry I will leave some work for you all . ITs our wedding anniversary Sunday .
       Oh and Greg doesn't look like wind at LP Sunday , maybe afternoon wind in the desert

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: daflyinhawaiian64@...
      Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 19:16:03 -0600

      Well I guess I won't be leaving wind to find wind. Lp on Sunday

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 17, 2013, at 7:10 PM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      I believe the cleanup is Sunday, Steve...the Potato Run starts tomorrow from Discovery Park at the base of LP.
      But I'll wait on Jim to confirm..

      > So jim am i missing the kickoff party , are we still on for the clean up tomorrow ?

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 8 , May 18, 2013

        Congrats Steve

        Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales