RE: [snowkiteidaho] This is why we Snowkite

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 21, 2007
      a) are they from Texas or Utah?
      b) where do I get the decoder ring to figure out what ROTF, BRB mean?...that's as bad as tryin' to figure out names of kite sites up on Camas.  Hey maybe we should just give those places acronyms?

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 21, 2007
        One guy from CA and one from OR meeting another guy from FR

        Laughing My Ass Off Rolling On The Floor

        Be Right Back

        Just a little jargon from the younger generation that I've picked up.

        Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:42 AM

        I guess I'm not in the in anymore....

        from Wednesday. Don't get too jealous if you weren't there, more days like this are in the
        forecast. This posting is a little longer than the others, so be patient with the download..

      • Greg Schutte
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 21, 2007
          OMG you speek IM.......LOL!

          Looks like I can come play this weekend........

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...
          http://games.yahoo.com/games/front
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 21, 2007
            wonder if it will work this afternoon. When the guys get here I might head up not sure of there arrival time though

            Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:42 AM