Monday LL Report

  • shultzy311
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      Got out there are around 4:30...nothing to get excited about, so I slowly packed up gear and did the hike. Sat and watched the wind for awhile and finally decided to pump up as the wind slowly picked up. Just as I was launching Greg showed up. Got about 20 minutes in on an 11 with winds coming out of the SW and then they turned off completely...swim in. Right as I hit the shore, the switch turned back on! Greg and I rigged/rerigged and went out for an hour and a half in smooth winds...really smooth! Greg on a 12 and myself on an 11, powered very nicely. Brian showed up and rigged, it wasn't his day, had some kite issues and think he may have gotten in 15 minutes before the devil wind showed up. He survived and we all called it a night!

      Water is very warm and the air was hot! Great fun.
    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2013
        Great season opener for me. Pretty smooth warm winds, until that is the devils winds arrived. 👹

        Sent from my iPhone