Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Good morning!

    Message 1 of 6 , May 11 5:57 AM
      On my way

      Eddy

      On May 11, 2013, at 6:36 AM, "robbnukebruce" <robbnukebruce@...> wrote:

      Lots of whitecaps..come and get it!

      Message 2 of 6 , May 11 8:37 AM
        Great season opener!!!!

        Message 3 of 6 , May 11 12:30 PM
          Did you launch at Barclay?  Anyone else out?  How was the water temp?

          You're such a tease.

          Jbrick

          Message 4 of 6 , May 11 12:58 PM
            Yes, Linane, Jake, and I all launched...and landed...at Barclay.  There are a couple short steep pathways down the rocks...one even has some patches of sand midway.  You can skamper pretty quick down those & drop down into the water fast & drag out.  Very doable for the experienced.

            This morning was terrific well powered 11/12m, lasted a LONG time.  WOW.  Tony launched from BB.  He and I were last ones in around 10:30 I think...but coulda kited plenty longer.  Air temp nice.  LP is ON! for the season.  Sign on dam still says 50F water, but didn't feel so bad.  Steve & I used new NPX suits from Ryan Waite.  Those are terrific!!  Temp not a problem.  GAME ON.