Good morning!

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2013
      Plenty sailable. Launch a Little sketchy but will give it a try.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee
    • robbnukebruce
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2013
        Lots of whitecaps..come and get it!

        Message 3 of 6 , May 11, 2013
          On my way

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2013
            Great season opener!!!!

            Message 5 of 6 , May 11, 2013
              Did you launch at Barclay?  Anyone else out?  How was the water temp?

              You're such a tease.

              Jbrick

              Message 6 of 6 , May 11, 2013
                Yes, Linane, Jake, and I all launched...and landed...at Barclay.  There are a couple short steep pathways down the rocks...one even has some patches of sand midway.  You can skamper pretty quick down those & drop down into the water fast & drag out.  Very doable for the experienced.

                This morning was terrific well powered 11/12m, lasted a LONG time.  WOW.  Tony launched from BB.  He and I were last ones in around 10:30 I think...but coulda kited plenty longer.  Air temp nice.  LP is ON! for the season.  Sign on dam still says 50F water, but didn't feel so bad.  Steve & I used new NPX suits from Ryan Waite.  Those are terrific!!  Temp not a problem.  GAME ON.