FW: steve linane has shared the album "lp 05 10 2013" with you

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013

       Went to LP today to do some SUPing and took a short video , Because many of you were asking about the launch at Barclay . The video doesn't seem to play well so I will recap the narration . It looks fine I'm going up tomorrow .  See you there
      Steve
      Note the  BBC or Brickner beach cove is still doable if you want to do the walk
      Also on the weather station maybe we should just repair the old one . to get something up and running now . If we have the funds we can move forward on the better system .
      Who agrees with this Idea ?

      steve has a video to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
      MVI_0161.mp4