Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] anybody go up & take a look this AM?

    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2013
      I'm for Big Jim VP!!  Thanks Jim!
      19th Sunday works for me.
      Eddy, thanks for checking w/ ACE on gravel.  Did you mean if we get any at all it'll be later in the year (in other words, unlikely to get any), or likely to get some, but later and only if we provide them specs?

      Specs: pea gravel...we can give'em a sample of what's there; quantity: bet we could use a dump truck load, but can measure at 19th work party

      On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      I have been asked by Tom Caviani if I would be the next VP for our Boise sailors association.  I said “sure”  if the vote is in and the group says yes,  great.  Since Rusty is out of town he asked if I would get the work party going.

      Work party should be setup for Lucky Peak.  Is May 18 at 9-10 ok?  (after a session of course)

      Kick off party.  Any volunteers?  My house is available but it s been there before.  How about the 17th to get psyched for Sat work party.  Or a barbee after the work party.  Jack could bring those morning drinks, wowee.