Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] anybody go up & take a look this AM?

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2013
      What the heck is a potato race? Those thing have eyes not legs!

      Party and clean up dates look good to me.

      I'd vote for Jim. We're voting for Most Stoked Shorts Wearin' Pole Boarder right?

      On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Great potato race is that Saturday. Hwy closed 7-8am. How about Sunday???

      Finally got to talk to Kieth at ACE after many attempts. Gravel later in year if we get it specs

      Eddy

      On May 10, 2013, at 1:31 PM, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

      Penny and I will be out of town that weekend. So I can’t “double-up” on the Sunrise…this time.

      But, thanks for organizing!!

           Jack

      Message 2 of 12 , May 10, 2013
        Sunday 19th sounds good for cleanup. And so does Big Jim as VP.
        (I think Will means Most Stoked Pole Wearing Short Boarder!)

        Message 3 of 12 , May 10, 2013
          I'm for Big Jim VP!!  Thanks Jim!
          19th Sunday works for me.
          Eddy, thanks for checking w/ ACE on gravel.  Did you mean if we get any at all it'll be later in the year (in other words, unlikely to get any), or likely to get some, but later and only if we provide them specs?

          Specs: pea gravel...we can give'em a sample of what's there; quantity: bet we could use a dump truck load, but can measure at 19th work party