RE: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] anybody go up & take a look this AM?

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2013

      Penny and I will be out of town that weekend. So I can’t “double-up” on the Sunrise…this time.

      But, thanks for organizing!!

           Jack

      Message 2 of 12 , May 10, 2013
        Great potato race is that Saturday. Hwy closed 7-8am. How about Sunday???

        Finally got to talk to Kieth at ACE after many attempts. Gravel later in year if we get it specs

        Eddy

[...]

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 12 , May 10, 2013

          Sunday is ok here.  How about the rest of you

[...]

        • Will Hise
          Message 4 of 12 , May 10, 2013
            What the heck is a potato race? Those thing have eyes not legs!

            Party and clean up dates look good to me.

            I'd vote for Jim. We're voting for Most Stoked Shorts Wearin' Pole Boarder right?

            On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

[...]

          • robbnukebruce
            Message 5 of 12 , May 10, 2013
              Sunday 19th sounds good for cleanup. And so does Big Jim as VP.
              (I think Will means Most Stoked Pole Wearing Short Boarder!)

              Message 6 of 12 , May 10, 2013
                I'm for Big Jim VP!!  Thanks Jim!
                19th Sunday works for me.
                Eddy, thanks for checking w/ ACE on gravel.  Did you mean if we get any at all it'll be later in the year (in other words, unlikely to get any), or likely to get some, but later and only if we provide them specs?

                Specs: pea gravel...we can give'em a sample of what's there; quantity: bet we could use a dump truck load, but can measure at 19th work party