Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] anybody go up & take a look this AM?

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10, 2013
      Dates work for me Jim   I am also going  to take a look tomorrow morn to see if I can get some water time but will bring my shovel if wind is too light

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 10, 2013, at 12:55 PM, "Jim Tighe" <jim@...> wrote:

      I have been asked by Tom Caviani if I would be the next VP for our Boise sailors association.  I said “sure”  if the vote is in and the group says yes,  great.  Since Rusty is out of town he asked if I would get the work party going.

      Work party should be setup for Lucky Peak.  Is May 18 at 9-10 ok?  (after a session of course)

      Kick off party.  Any volunteers?  My house is available but it s been there before.  How about the 17th to get psyched for Sat work party.  Or a barbee after the work party.  Jack could bring those morning drinks, wowee.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 10, 2013

        Penny and I will be out of town that weekend. So I can’t “double-up” on the Sunrise…this time.

        But, thanks for organizing!!

             Jack

        Message 3 of 12 , May 10, 2013
          Great potato race is that Saturday. Hwy closed 7-8am. How about Sunday???

          Finally got to talk to Kieth at ACE after many attempts. Gravel later in year if we get it specs

          Eddy

[...]

        • Jim Tighe
          Message 4 of 12 , May 10, 2013

            Sunday is ok here.  How about the rest of you

[...]

          • Will Hise
            Message 5 of 12 , May 10, 2013
              What the heck is a potato race? Those thing have eyes not legs!

              Party and clean up dates look good to me.

              I'd vote for Jim. We're voting for Most Stoked Shorts Wearin' Pole Boarder right?

              On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

[...]

            • robbnukebruce
              Message 6 of 12 , May 10, 2013
                Sunday 19th sounds good for cleanup. And so does Big Jim as VP.
                (I think Will means Most Stoked Pole Wearing Short Boarder!)

                Message 7 of 12 , May 10, 2013
                  I'm for Big Jim VP!!  Thanks Jim!
                  19th Sunday works for me.
                  Eddy, thanks for checking w/ ACE on gravel.  Did you mean if we get any at all it'll be later in the year (in other words, unlikely to get any), or likely to get some, but later and only if we provide them specs?

                  Specs: pea gravel...we can give'em a sample of what's there; quantity: bet we could use a dump truck load, but can measure at 19th work party