anyone @ LP this AM?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2013
      Pressure above 30.00, ESE winds, mid-50's temp, Highland summit in mid teens...

      LP appears to be filling VERY VERY SLOW.  Is it still not doable from Barclay??
    • robbnukebruce
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2013
        When I was there Sunday the lake was 77% full. I'm not sure I would take my board clambering down several ridges of rock ledges at Barclay.
        I'd leave from Barclay docks. Maybe a couple more percent full might make a difference. I'll probably give it a go starting Friday/Sat.
        I'll post if I go.