RE: [idahokiteboarding] RE: [snowkiteidaho] New Weather station

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:49 AM

      Would be cool to zoom in on the water surface to judge the whitecaps.  But I’d be happy with a fixed webcam.  Then again, we may have a major issue with the sunrise overdriving the webcam.  Whether that be direct sun or reflection off the water.  It may be necessary to have a pan/tilt/zoom webcam to change the angle in those situations.

      Something to test.

      -JBrick