Re: [snowkiteidaho] Emailing: Bahamas down winder

    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 6:33 AM
      >you make a good point the Bahamas have no dumping laws , you can pump your sewage overboard

      ...you get hepC & typhoid vaccines before going?

      On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 10:08 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Rusty
      you make a good point the Bahamas have no dumping laws , you can pump your sewage overboard . But even at that when the wind wasn't blowing , you could see 20 to 30 ft. to the bottom it was so clear. and the temp was like a baby's bath .I love the color of that water .

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: rustyshill@...
      Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 21:57:34 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Emailing: Bahamas down winder

      That water looks a little too dirty and cold for me... :)

      Rusty Hill

      On May 1, 2013, at 8:48 PM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      Mike and I spent about 2 hours doing some short down winders and walking back up the beach. This was on the island of  Eluethra . My camera person was filming the walking and not so much of the riding . this is the best shots she got , you haft to  use your imagination .
      Steve

      Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
      Bahamas down winder