Emailing: Bahamas down winder

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 7:48 PM
    Mike and I spent about 2 hours doing some short down winders and walking back up the beach. This was on the island of  Eluethra . My camera person was filming the walking and not so much of the riding . this is the best shots she got , you haft to  use your imagination .
    Steve

    Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
    Bahamas down winder

  • RUSTY HILL

      Message 3 of 5 , May 1 9:08 PM
        Rusty
        you make a good point the Bahamas have no dumping laws , you can pump your sewage overboard . But even at that when the wind wasn't blowing , you could see 20 to 30 ft. to the bottom it was so clear. and the temp was like a baby's bath .I love the color of that water .

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        Message 4 of 5 , May 1 9:18 PM
          Seriously though... That is the stuff of dreams. Glad you and Mike were able to get some!

          Rusty Hill
          208.891.7744

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 5 , May 2 6:33 AM
            >you make a good point the Bahamas have no dumping laws , you can pump your sewage overboard

            ...you get hepC & typhoid vaccines before going?

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com