Re: [BSA] Lucky Peak RAWS decommissioned

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
      Water seemed much warmer than two weeks ago. Lots of boost and carp, and some crap (ran over a log). I got lucky and made it back to Gotts with only feet to spare, one more tack and I would have been practicing body drags with Eddy.

      If anybody wants to go, I'm planning on taking the afternoon off and heading to Lowell or CJ/river if it looks good.