LAKE LOWELL Mon & Tue

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
      Looks like the front will pass thru early afternoon. So I plan on departing work around 3, on water by 3:30. forecast is windy so maybe on the 7m!!! At Gott Point

      Maybe again Tuesday afternoon but a little more mellow...that's it for this week unless your hitting LP starting Thursday. I'll be in SLC for perfect weekend of Paragliding.