Re: Weekend, Mon & Tue

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27, 2013
      Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 28, 2013
        See you at LL. if it blows

        Eddy

        On Apr 27, 2013, at 9:33 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

        > I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
        > On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.
        > > I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and
        > > Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.

      • geardaddyllc
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
          Looks like the front will pass thru early afternoon. So I plan on departing work around 3, on water by 3:30. forecast is windy so maybe on the 7m!!! At Gott Point

          Maybe again Tuesday afternoon but a little more mellow...that's it for this week unless your hitting LP starting Thursday. I'll be in SLC for perfect weekend of Paragliding.