Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [snowkiteidaho] Weekend, Mon & Tue

Expand Messages
  • Will Hise
    I think I m in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 7:37 PM
    • 0 Attachment

      I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!

      On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
      I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.  I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working.  Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.



      ------------------------------------

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snowkiteidaho/

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snowkiteidaho/join
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
          snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          snowkiteidaho-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • jwattboi
      Forecast doesn t look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I ll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27 9:33 PM
      • 0 Attachment
        Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
        >
        > I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
        > On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.
        > > I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and
        > > Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > > ------------------------------------
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >
        > >
        > >
        > >
        >
      • Gear Daddy LLC
        See you at LL. if it blows Eddy
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 28 12:56 PM
        • 0 Attachment
          See you at LL. if it blows

          Eddy


          On Apr 27, 2013, at 9:33 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

           

          Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
          >
          > I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
          > On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.
          > > I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and
          > > Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > ------------------------------------
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          >

        • geardaddyllc
          Looks like the front will pass thru early afternoon. So I plan on departing work around 3, on water by 3:30. forecast is windy so maybe on the 7m!!! At Gott
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29 8:11 AM
          • 0 Attachment
            Looks like the front will pass thru early afternoon. So I plan on departing work around 3, on water by 3:30. forecast is windy so maybe on the 7m!!! At Gott Point

            Maybe again Tuesday afternoon but a little more mellow...that's it for this week unless your hitting LP starting Thursday. I'll be in SLC for perfect weekend of Paragliding.

            Eddy


            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
            >
            > See you at LL. if it blows
            >
            > Eddy
            >
            >
            > On Apr 27, 2013, at 9:33 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.
            > >
            > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
            > > > On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > > I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.
            > > > > I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and
            > > > > Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.
            > > > >
            > > > >
            > > > >
            > > > > ------------------------------------
            > > > >
            > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > > > >
            > > > >
            > > > >
            > > > >
            > > >
            > >
            > >
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.