Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Weekend, Mon & Tue

Expand Messages
  • jwattboi
    I couldn t make it but I hope somebody is gettin it at LP this morning. I ll be there tomorrow morning if it s working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday look
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 27 8:13 AM
    • 0 Attachment
      I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning. I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.
    • Will Hise
      I think I m in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 27 7:37 PM
      • 0 Attachment

        I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!

        On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
        I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.  I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working.  Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.



        ------------------------------------

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snowkiteidaho/

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snowkiteidaho/join
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
            snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            snowkiteidaho-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • jwattboi
        Forecast doesn t look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I ll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 27 9:33 PM
        • 0 Attachment
          Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
          >
          > I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
          > On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.
          > > I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and
          > > Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > ------------------------------------
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >
          >
        • Gear Daddy LLC
          See you at LL. if it blows Eddy
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 28 12:56 PM
          • 0 Attachment
            See you at LL. if it blows

            Eddy


            On Apr 27, 2013, at 9:33 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

             

            Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
            >
            > I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
            > On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
            >
            > > I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.
            > > I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and
            > > Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > > ------------------------------------
            > >
            > > Yahoo! Groups Links
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >
            >

          • geardaddyllc
            Looks like the front will pass thru early afternoon. So I plan on departing work around 3, on water by 3:30. forecast is windy so maybe on the 7m!!! At Gott
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 29 8:11 AM
            • 0 Attachment
              Looks like the front will pass thru early afternoon. So I plan on departing work around 3, on water by 3:30. forecast is windy so maybe on the 7m!!! At Gott Point

              Maybe again Tuesday afternoon but a little more mellow...that's it for this week unless your hitting LP starting Thursday. I'll be in SLC for perfect weekend of Paragliding.

              Eddy


              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
              >
              > See you at LL. if it blows
              >
              > Eddy
              >
              >
              > On Apr 27, 2013, at 9:33 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Forecast doesn't look so good for the morning. NW flow forecasted to start in the middle of the night. I'll get up ~7 and check the LP station and if it looks good I'll probably head up. I think the general rule is if that one shows 12-13+ it's working. Otherwise, Monday and Tuesday should be good for LL or CJ/river.
              > >
              > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Will Hise <will.hise@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > I think I'm in for tomorrow! See ya there Jason!
              > > > On Apr 27, 2013 9:13 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > > I couldn't make it but I hope somebody is gettin' it at LP this morning.
              > > > > I'll be there tomorrow morning if it's working. Otherwise, Monday and
              > > > > Tuesday look good for Lowell or CJ/river.
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > > ------------------------------------
              > > > >
              > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > > >
              > > >
              > >
              > >
              >
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.