Bahamas

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      Got home yesterday , it was windy almost everyday . the 11.5 worked 50% of the time and Mike has a 15m that worked the other 40% , if I had it to do over I would of taken a Zephyr 17m or Big Mama 14.5m or one of the new ZERO strut less kites from airush or  boardriding Maui . suppose to be the latest light wind machine , 8 knots no problem . Mostly flat water but find surf two days . People friendly , cost is a bit high but staying on the boat keep the cost way down . didn't get much video , but will try to put something together in the next few days
      Steve