Wish you were here ...

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21 10:54 AM
    • 308 KB
    So just did a 4 mile downwinder with a buddy that met last October on the beach here in charleston.
    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21 1:17 PM
      looks like amazingly smooth winds for 30+mph averages...you on 7m or crazy powered 9m?

      On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from RUSTY HILL included below]

      So just did a 4 mile downwinder with a buddy that met last October on the beach here in charleston.

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

    • RUSTY HILL