Tomorrow's FWS presentation about Lake Lowell

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Just got a call informing it will be the top Refuge Manager, Jennifer Brown-Scott, who will be coming from Caldwell to give the CCP presentation to us tomorrow.  Yikes...I hope we have decent turnout...

      Hope to see a decent number of you tomorrow 10am Gem State Gymnastics 5420 W. State St. between Collister & Bloom.

      Jon