Re: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday at CJ

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 6:56 AM
    Jim and I were at the river Sunday and Monday.  Mark's water temp report is similar to what we observed.  At the river, Sun we got a reading of 57, Mon we got a reading of 55.

    The whole area was angry Monday.  I'm pretty sure you could have done a downwinder from the main pool through the canyon to the Snake River arm.  There are a few photos attached.  You can't see it in the photo, but where the wind was exiting the canyon it was strong enough to pick up enough water and make a wall of mist.