RE: [snowkiteidaho] kiteboarding at melba

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2005
      Double Sweet
      -----Original Message-----
      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Greg Schutte
      Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 11:20 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] kiteboarding at melba

      I got about 3 hrs of kiteboarding in at melba today. The wind was going
      from 18-40mph. I also got 1 1/2 hrs of paragliding. It was a nice day.

    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2005
        I was hoping some of you auquatic birds flew yesterday.  I was driving support for Shannan while she road to Lake Lowell.  It was blowing about 18 there and 76 degrees.  Looked nice.