Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
      ...Jim...news says winds in Twin Falls not as strong as west end of valley...suggest escaping the rage w/ downwinder to Twin !!

      On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      2:30 albys depart for a 7m river run. So far me and Jim.

    • Jim shultz
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
        It was a "let er' buck" session.  Jason W. and myself were lit up on 7m's at the river.  Liquid smoke on the water and punchy!  Maybe more sane winds later in the week...

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 9, 2013

          You ‘Pot Stirrer’….

          -JBrick

          From: chris133@...
          Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:29:16 -0600

          I believe it's April 15... Unfortunately, it's one more week

          Best regards,

          Chris Lee

          On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

          Eddy

          On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

          Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

          Jim

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

          If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.