Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
      But I'm special!!!

      Eddy

      On Apr 8, 2013, at 12:23 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Eddy you know better

      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: chris133@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:29:16 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

      I believe it's April 15... Unfortunately, it's one more week

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

      Eddy

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

      Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
        Steve, you & Chris in for epic adventure.  Way cool.  Say hi to Mike for us.

        Chris Lee is right...Lake Lull isn't open until April 15, but when it opens, water low this year and could be dry shoreline southside for setup, which is rare in Springtime.  Also EVERYONE...don't forget...FWS folks giving us rundown of the likely recreational permissions for LL on Saturday April 20, 10am, Gym State Gymnastics on State St.

        On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

        MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

        Eddy

        On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

        Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

        Jim

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

        > What time are you thinking today Jason?
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone

      • Jason Watt
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
          2:30 albys depart for a 7m river run. So far me and Jim.
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
            ...Jim...news says winds in Twin Falls not as strong as west end of valley...suggest escaping the rage w/ downwinder to Twin !!

            On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

            2:30 albys depart for a 7m river run. So far me and Jim.

          • Jim shultz
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
              It was a "let er' buck" session.  Jason W. and myself were lit up on 7m's at the river.  Liquid smoke on the water and punchy!  Maybe more sane winds later in the week...

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 9, 2013

                You ‘Pot Stirrer’….

                -JBrick