RE: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 7, 2013
      Second that Steve-O.... have lots of fun for us.  I'm up in Eastern Wa next week otherwise I make be up for a River Run....

      -JBrick

      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 15:17:24 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

      ICR, see you spring, 2014.

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 14:05, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Jim and I are meeting 2:45 @ albys if anybody else wants to go along for the recon.

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

      Eddy

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

      Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      > What time are you thinking today Jason?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

      <P2120026.JPG>

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 7, 2013
        Eddy you know better

        CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: chris133@...
        Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:29:16 -0600

        I believe it's April 15... Unfortunately, it's one more week

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
          But I'm special!!!

          Eddy

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: chris133@...
          Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:29:16 -0600

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
            Steve, you & Chris in for epic adventure.  Way cool.  Say hi to Mike for us.

            Chris Lee is right...Lake Lull isn't open until April 15, but when it opens, water low this year and could be dry shoreline southside for setup, which is rare in Springtime.  Also EVERYONE...don't forget...FWS folks giving us rundown of the likely recreational permissions for LL on Saturday April 20, 10am, Gym State Gymnastics on State St.

            On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

            MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

            Eddy

            On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

            Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

            Jim

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

            If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

            > What time are you thinking today Jason?
            >
            > Sent from my iPhone

          • Jason Watt
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
              2:30 albys depart for a 7m river run. So far me and Jim.
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
                ...Jim...news says winds in Twin Falls not as strong as west end of valley...suggest escaping the rage w/ downwinder to Twin !!

                On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                2:30 albys depart for a 7m river run. So far me and Jim.

              • Jim shultz
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
                  It was a "let er' buck" session.  Jason W. and myself were lit up on 7m's at the river.  Liquid smoke on the water and punchy!  Maybe more sane winds later in the week...

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 9, 2013

                    You ‘Pot Stirrer’….

                    -JBrick