RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 7, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.8 MB
    here is a pic of mike stone on his skim board in the bahamas . I am on my way  there tomorrow to meet up with him and Prudence his 35' Southern Cross to head out on a surfing safari . we are equipped  with Kites and SUPs , We will be in mostly remote places looking for wind and surf ,  so internet will be spotty , but i will try to get off some pics when we get close to civilization .
    PS Gorge Windsurfing and Kitesurfing Forecasts will resume April 15, 2013

    Wind-Speed.com

    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
    From: jwattboi@...
    Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 15:17:24 -0600
    Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Spring Action This Week?

    ICR, see you spring, 2014.

    On Apr 7, 2013, at 14:05, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

    Jim and I are meeting 2:45 @ albys if anybody else wants to go along for the recon.

    On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

    MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

    Eddy

    On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

    Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

    Jim

    Sent from my iPhone

    On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

    If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

    --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

    > What time are you thinking today Jason?
    >
    > Sent from my iPhone

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 2 of 19 , Apr 7, 2013
      Steve sounds like you and Mike are going to out do Eddie  finding that double secret spot. Put an X on the map when you find it. Have fun!  Bill

      Sent from my iPhone

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 15:17:24 -0600

      ICR, see you spring, 2014.

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 14:05, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Jim and I are meeting 2:45 @ albys if anybody else wants to go along for the recon.

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

      Eddy

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

      Jim

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      > What time are you thinking today Jason?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone

      <P2120026.JPG>
    • Chris Lee
      Message 3 of 19 , Apr 7, 2013
        I believe it's April 15... Unfortunately, it's one more week

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee

        Message 4 of 19 , Apr 7, 2013
          Second that Steve-O.... have lots of fun for us.  I'm up in Eastern Wa next week otherwise I make be up for a River Run....

          -JBrick

          From: jwattboi@...
          Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 15:17:24 -0600

          ICR, see you spring, 2014.

          On Apr 7, 2013, at 14:05, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

          Jim and I are meeting 2:45 @ albys if anybody else wants to go along for the recon.

          On Apr 7, 2013, at 12:00, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

          MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

          Eddy

          On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

          Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

          Jim

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

          If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

          > What time are you thinking today Jason?
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone

          <P2120026.JPG>

          Message 5 of 19 , Apr 7, 2013
            Eddy you know better

            CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: chris133@...
            Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:29:16 -0600

            Message 6 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
              But I'm special!!!

              Eddy

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: chris133@...
              Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 22:29:16 -0600

              Message 7 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
                Steve, you & Chris in for epic adventure.  Way cool.  Say hi to Mike for us.

                Chris Lee is right...Lake Lull isn't open until April 15, but when it opens, water low this year and could be dry shoreline southside for setup, which is rare in Springtime.  Also EVERYONE...don't forget...FWS folks giving us rundown of the likely recreational permissions for LL on Saturday April 20, 10am, Gym State Gymnastics on State St.

                On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                MtnH looks blah right now but LL looks great now.  What day can we start there?  Think anyone would notice if I play there tomorrow;-)

                Eddy

                On Apr 7, 2013, at 11:29 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

                Give me a call when you get a chance 850.1709

                Jim

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Apr 7, 2013, at 10:44, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                If it's not raining, leave home 2-ish after kiddo #1 goes down for his nap. Head to ICR to check water level and take temp. If there's wind and it's not a weed whacker sesh, go for it? I'm thinking 2-ish depart any day this week that it may work.

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

                > What time are you thinking today Jason?
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone

              • Jason Watt
                Message 8 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
                  2:30 albys depart for a 7m river run. So far me and Jim.
                  Message 9 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
                    ...Jim...news says winds in Twin Falls not as strong as west end of valley...suggest escaping the rage w/ downwinder to Twin !!

                    On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                    2:30 albys depart for a 7m river run. So far me and Jim.

                  • Jim shultz
                    Message 10 of 19 , Apr 8, 2013
                      It was a "let er' buck" session.  Jason W. and myself were lit up on 7m's at the river.  Liquid smoke on the water and punchy!  Maybe more sane winds later in the week...

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Message 11 of 19 , Apr 9, 2013

                        You ‘Pot Stirrer’….

                        -JBrick