Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Service, LP is On

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2013
      Nope, not an early April fools joke.  Had the gopro going and even got my first (unintentional) 360 spin jump in.  If I told you I landed it, that would be an early April fools joke.

      On Mar 31, 2013, at 22:22, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...wait...Jason...you get your daze confused?

      Surely that's an April Fool's joke!

      On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]

      I got up this morning and figured why not take a drive and see what the water temp is.  42 at 9:30 with whitecaps everywhere.  I can't just leave...

      Suit up and hike in with the 12.  Still whitecappin'.  On the water at 10, off at 10:30.  Not because I was cold, but it turned off quick.  Wish I would have been an hour earlier.  LP is on.