Sunday Service, LP is On

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2013
    I got up this morning and figured why not take a drive and see what the water temp is.  42 at 9:30 with whitecaps everywhere.  I can't just leave...

    Suit up and hike in with the 12.  Still whitecappin'.  On the water at 10, off at 10:30.  Not because I was cold, but it turned off quick.  Wish I would have been an hour earlier.  LP is on.

    Message 2 of 10 , Mar 31, 2013
      Awesome. Go new dad!!! Must have family in town.

      Eddy

      Message 3 of 10 , Mar 31, 2013
        >    "Suit up and hike in with the 12"  <

        is that 12mil?....brrrr....

        [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]

        Message 4 of 10 , Mar 31, 2013
          Jason
          It crossed my mind for a brief moment  this morning , 42 air but what is the water temp ? I sure it doesn't meet my rule of 100 yet .
          but sure glad you got to ride .
          Steve

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: idakiteman@...
          Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:05:04 -0600
          Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Service, LP is On

          >    "Suit up and hike in with the 12"  <

          is that 12mil?....brrrr....

          On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

          [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]

          I got up this morning and figured why not take a drive and see what the water temp is.  42 at 9:30 with whitecaps everywhere.  I can't just leave...

          Suit up and hike in with the 12.  Still whitecappin'.  On the water at 10, off at 10:30.  Not because I was cold, but it turned off quick.  Wish I would have been an hour earlier.  LP is on.

        • jwattboi
          Message 5 of 10 , Mar 31, 2013
            42 was the water temp. I don't know on the air, probably about the same early on. I had on a rash guard, a shorty, a full 543, booties, gloves, & helmet. I spent a little time in the water and never got cold. My 543 is rated to 45, I was comfortable with the extra stuff added. There were also a few boats on the water.

            When I got there the water and whitecaps were as good as I've seen them so I couldn't just leave. I wish I got there at least and hour earlier. If you look at the Lucky Peak station, it turned off like a switch. I had to head straight to the beach when it did and just barely got there.

            > Jason
            > It crossed my mind for a brief moment this morning , 42 air but what is the water temp ? I sure it doesn't meet my rule of 100 yet .
            > but sure glad you got to ride .
            > Steve
            >

            > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            > From: idakiteman@...
            > Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:05:04 -0600
            > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Service, LP is On
            >

            > > "Suit up and hike in with the 12" <
            >
            > is that 12mil?....brrrr....
            >

            > On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:
            >

            > [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]
            >

            > I got up this morning and figured why not take a drive and see what the water temp is. 42 at 9:30 with whitecaps everywhere. I can't just leave...
            >

            > Suit up and hike in with the 12. Still whitecappin'. On the water at 10, off at 10:30. Not because I was cold, but it turned off quick. Wish I would have been an hour earlier. LP is on.

          • Greg
            Message 6 of 10 , Mar 31, 2013
              The water temp up at bogus basin must have been at least 40.  Lol J. Watts you da man!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Mar 31, 2013, at 1:49 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

              42 was the water temp. I don't know on the air, probably about the same early on. I had on a rash guard, a shorty, a full 543, booties, gloves, & helmet. I spent a little time in the water and never got cold. My 543 is rated to 45, I was comfortable with the extra stuff added. There were also a few boats on the water.

              When I got there the water and whitecaps were as good as I've seen them so I couldn't just leave. I wish I got there at least and hour earlier. If you look at the Lucky Peak station, it turned off like a switch. I had to head straight to the beach when it did and just barely got there.

              > Jason
              > It crossed my mind for a brief moment this morning , 42 air but what is the water temp ? I sure it doesn't meet my rule of 100 yet .
              > but sure glad you got to ride .
              > Steve
              >

              > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > From: idakiteman@...
              > Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 13:05:04 -0600
              > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday Service, LP is On
              >

              > > "Suit up and hike in with the 12" <
              >
              > is that 12mil?....brrrr....
              >

              > On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:
              >

              > [Attachment(s) from Jason Watt included below]
              >

              > I got up this morning and figured why not take a drive and see what the water temp is. 42 at 9:30 with whitecaps everywhere. I can't just leave...
              >

              > Suit up and hike in with the 12. Still whitecappin'. On the water at 10, off at 10:30. Not because I was cold, but it turned off quick. Wish I would have been an hour earlier. LP is on.

            • William Binegar