RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Aas

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      Mark
      Would love to see some video and hear all the details .  do write and keep us up on your trip
      Steve

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: rustyshill@...
      Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:11:20 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Aas

      Hey Mark, my wife and I are headed to Oahu on Sunday for a couple weeks. We're bringing our kites and gear. We should meet up sometime and kite together. We'll be staying in Laie but we'll probably be kiting all over. Give me a call or text sometime... I'd love to hear about, what sounds like, an epic adventure!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Mark Parent <five13avue@...> wrote:

      Last message compliments of jack, age 4. Don't know what he was trying to spell but I have an idea. We are on North shore Oahu for Two weeks and then Tavarua Fiji for one week then on a sailboat for another Fiji week with 4 kites and 4 surfboards and two kids. Not inclined to write as much as others but maybe will figure out how to post some videos. Mark and Brooke