Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Aas

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hey Mark, my wife and I are headed to Oahu on Sunday for a couple weeks. We're bringing our kites and gear. We should meet up sometime and kite together. We'll be staying in Laie but we'll probably be kiting all over. Give me a call or text sometime... I'd love to hear about, what sounds like, an epic adventure!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Mar 6, 2013, at 8:54 PM, Mark Parent <five13avue@...> wrote:

      Last message compliments of jack, age 4. Don't know what he was trying to spell but I have an idea. We are on North shore Oahu for Two weeks and then Tavarua Fiji for one week then on a sailboat for another Fiji week with 4 kites and 4 surfboards and two kids. Not inclined to write as much as others but maybe will figure out how to post some videos. Mark and Brooke

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        Mark
        Would love to see some video and hear all the details .  do write and keep us up on your trip
        Steve

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com