Re: [snowkiteidaho] Belize Sat.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4 8:01 AM
      What's the diff in location between this Saturday clip at A.Caye and the Sunday Light Wind  clip?  Saturday water like coffee w/ cream & no beach, Sunday crystal clear water & good sized pure white sand.  Is it same place just storm & tide difference?

      Mr. L....I wanted to reach out & power up that 11.5 for ya real bad!  Pull the gray strap for god's sake...!!!

      On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 8:13 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Yesterday a cold front came through . very windy a little gusty but nothing like what we call gusty

      From: itile@...
      To: itile@...
      Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 20:03:50 -0700

      steve has a file to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
      Ambergris Cays.mp4