Belize light wind Sunday

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      yester day and the day before windy 9m and 11m to day not so much as you can see by the video . the video isnt intended to show case my kiting skills
      this is got to be the nicest place I have every kited . tried to send this earlier but did something wrong
      steve has a file to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
      Ambergris Cays day 3 light wind.mp4

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013

        That place is beautiful.  I’m getting stoked for spring.  Totally enjoying your posts!

        Thanks for sharing.

        -JBrick