light wind today

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4 KB
    yester day and the day before windy 9m and 11m to day  not so much as you can see by the video .
    this is got to be the nicest place I have every kited
  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Yes it is pretty good. Even better for you cause you have the boat and can avoid the town area with all the piers

      Sent from my iPhone