Re: [snowkiteidaho] Crystal Ball: This weekend?

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 3 9:25 AM

      So does Laura get the hall pass to come play today?

      I think we will be heading out in an hour or two.

      Pretty sure we are full in the car but will email back if someone drops out.

      On Sunday, March 3, 2013, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      Darn!!! I wish I had picked today as my day to play.  I'm gonna miss a great one.  Probably wet soupy slush but that can be fun on a board. Winds seem to be reasonable probably 20-25 this afternoon.

      Eddy

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 7:13 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      If you are going out best to park at the shed/corral and keep to the flats. Still a foot or so snow there with no brush but otherwise the snow is pretty thin and risking an injury on lots of rock only a few inches below the snow

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Thx for info.
      -Mike