Re: [snowkiteidaho] Crystal Ball: This weekend?

  • Tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 2, 2013
      If you are going out best to park at the shed/corral and keep to the flats. Still a foot or so snow there with no brush but otherwise the snow is pretty thin and risking an injury on lots of rock only a few inches below the snow

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Thx for info.
      -Mike

        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 3, 2013

          So does Laura get the hall pass to come play today?

          I think we will be heading out in an hour or two.

          Pretty sure we are full in the car but will email back if someone drops out.