Re: [snowkiteidaho] Belize report

  • Bill Binegar
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 2 5:40 PM
      Hi Steve and the rest of the gang, I've been out of  the loop lately. That is quite The launch. I was able to snowboard kite for the first time two or three weeks ago at cascade. I very much enjoyed it. Wish I could do more. Glad you and the rest of the gang are still having fun. Been great hearing all the stories.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2013, at 6:49 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Wind every day but didnt ride yesterday needed a day off and it came up late . As you can see in the video no one on the water and the guy coming in (Mike a local , runes a jet ski business ) said it was backing off . but when i got out there it was a fully powered 11,5 . I am glad i brought my 9m the first few days would of been a hand full on something bigger . The wind is so smooth i haven't felt a gust yet , but thats what i paid the big bucks for , that and the warm weather and water , and having the place to myself is a unexpected perk
      steve has a file to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
      launch at Ceye Caulker.mp4

    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 2 6:13 PM
        If you are going out best to park at the shed/corral and keep to the flats. Still a foot or so snow there with no brush but otherwise the snow is pretty thin and risking an injury on lots of rock only a few inches below the snow

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Mar 2, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

        Thx for info.
        -Mike

          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 3 9:25 AM

            So does Laura get the hall pass to come play today?

            I think we will be heading out in an hour or two.

            Pretty sure we are full in the car but will email back if someone drops out.