Re: [snowkiteidaho] Crystal Ball: This weekend?

    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 2, 2013
      I guess I should have said see Last Resort next year.  There is still some soft wet snow out at big easy.  Tony went to sno mo park so he can report later.

      Eddy

      On Mar 2, 2013, at 5:24 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

      Tomorrow looks to be strong winds.  Is there not enough snow, or too many obstacles poking through?

      -Mike C.

      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 2, 2013
        Thx for info.
        -Mike

        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 2, 2013
          Hi Steve and the rest of the gang, I've been out of  the loop lately. That is quite The launch. I was able to snowboard kite for the first time two or three weeks ago at cascade. I very much enjoyed it. Wish I could do more. Glad you and the rest of the gang are still having fun. Been great hearing all the stories.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 27, 2013, at 6:49 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

          Wind every day but didnt ride yesterday needed a day off and it came up late . As you can see in the video no one on the water and the guy coming in (Mike a local , runes a jet ski business ) said it was backing off . but when i got out there it was a fully powered 11,5 . I am glad i brought my 9m the first few days would of been a hand full on something bigger . The wind is so smooth i haven't felt a gust yet , but thats what i paid the big bucks for , that and the warm weather and water , and having the place to myself is a unexpected perk
          steve has a file to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
          launch at Ceye Caulker.mp4

        • Tonyswilliams
          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 2, 2013
            If you are going out best to park at the shed/corral and keep to the flats. Still a foot or so snow there with no brush but otherwise the snow is pretty thin and risking an injury on lots of rock only a few inches below the snow

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Mar 2, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Mike Cottingham <macingham13@...> wrote:

            Thx for info.
            -Mike

              Message 6 of 27 , Mar 3, 2013

                So does Laura get the hall pass to come play today?

                I think we will be heading out in an hour or two.

                Pretty sure we are full in the car but will email back if someone drops out.