Re: [snowkiteidaho] SUP in Belize

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
      Sweet stuff, the h2o looks amazing! Remember to lay our flat when you fall over that reef

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 28, 2013, at 4:30 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      the day before the surf was two feet over head , so we though we would wait a day , not knowing how shallow the reef is . What a difference a day makes , but we had fun and it was about our speed any way . Today no wind went snorkeling , tomorrow wind back
      Steve , Mike , Jimmy , Jason , Jake
      steve has a file to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
      My Movie.mp4