SUP in Belize

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 3:30 PM

      the day before the surf was two feet over head , so we though we would wait a day , not knowing how shallow the reef is . What a difference a day makes , but we had fun and it was about our speed any way . Today no wind went snorkeling , tomorrow wind back
      Steve , Mike , Jimmy , Jason , Jake
      steve has a file to share with you on SkyDrive. To view it, click the link below.
      My Movie.mp4

    • Greg