Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weekend up date for the prairie

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 25, 2013
      Those are some sweet pics Will!

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:02 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      Some shots from today's sessions:

      https://plus.google.com/photos/101982761949508000763/albums/5848764463939976305

      --Will

      On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Bummer on the camera.  But what a great day. The 3-dark  session was the bomb. Thermal filled in nicely.   Can't wait to see the videos and pictures Will, Rusty and Garrett. Finished evening off at the Little Camas Diner with some great burgers and brew. We closed the place down:-)

      It's not over!!!!

      Eddy

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 9:13 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

      My Canon S100 point and shoot camera was misplaced at the snow mobile park today. If, over the next few weeks, anyone spots a frozen wet black camera, please pick it up and let me know. There were a lot of baby pics on there that hadn't been downloaded yet.

      Chances are it is pretty far upwind and probably lost forever, but thought I'd get the word out.

      Thanks

      --Will

      On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Sorry Ryan. I did not get reply so just drove thru.  Looks like winter at ICR

      Eddy

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:44 AM, "ryancarlson358@..." <ryancarlson358@...> wrote:

      Okay. No one at Alby's ...11:45. Heading out. See you up there.
      Ryan.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      > Running late but probably a good thing. Thermal has not kicked in yet, but I have faith it will at 1-2. See you guys up there probably sno mo park
      >
      > Eddy
      >

      > On Feb 24, 2013, at 8:49 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:
      >
      > > Is it still looking good for today? I'm in for going if it is. Are you still going Eddy?
      > >
      > > Jake
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > On Feb 24, 2013, at 8:38 AM, "ryancarlson358@..." wrote:
      > >

      > >> What time are you heading out Eddy?