Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: weekend up date for the prairie

  • Jake Dobson
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013
      Is it still looking good for today?  I'm in for going if it is.  Are you still going Eddy?

      Jake

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 8:38 AM, "ryancarlson358@..." <ryancarlson358@...> wrote:

      What time are you heading out Eddy?
      Albys?

      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013
        Thermal session should kick in about 1-3. Yes heading up but with Family again. I have room but no seat belts!!!

        Targeting an 11 departure from home. 11:30 Albys.

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013
          Running late but probably a good thing.  Thermal has not kicked in yet, but I have faith it will at 1-2. See you guys up there probably sno mo park

        • ryancarlson358@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013
            Okay. No one at Alby's ...11:45. Heading out. See you up there.
            Ryan.

            Message 5 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013
              Sorry Ryan. I did not get reply so just drove thru.  Looks like winter at ICR

              Eddy

            • Will Hise
              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013
                My Canon S100 point and shoot camera was misplaced at the snow mobile park today. If, over the next few weeks, anyone spots a frozen wet black camera, please pick it up and let me know. There were a lot of baby pics on there that hadn't been downloaded yet.

                Chances are it is pretty far upwind and probably lost forever, but thought I'd get the word out.

                Thanks

                --Will

                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013
                  Bummer on the camera.  But what a great day. The 3-dark  session was the bomb. Thermal filled in nicely.   Can't wait to see the videos and pictures Will, Rusty and Garrett. Finished evening off at the Little Camas Diner with some great burgers and brew. We closed the place down:-)

                  It's not over!!!!

                  Eddy

                  Message 8 of 22 , Feb 24, 2013

                    Some shots from today's sessions:

                    https://plus.google.com/photos/101982761949508000763/albums/5848764463939976305

                    --Will

                    Message 9 of 22 , Feb 25, 2013
                      Awesome.  Thanks Will.

                      Eddy

                      On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:02 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

                      Some shots from today's sessions:

                      https://plus.google.com/photos/101982761949508000763/albums/5848764463939976305

                      --Will

                      On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                      Bummer on the camera.  But what a great day. The 3-dark  session was the bomb. Thermal filled in nicely.   Can't wait to see the videos and pictures Will, Rusty and Garrett. Finished evening off at the Little Camas Diner with some great burgers and brew. We closed the place down:-)

                      It's not over!!!!

                      Eddy

                      On Feb 24, 2013, at 9:13 PM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:

                      My Canon S100 point and shoot camera was misplaced at the snow mobile park today. If, over the next few weeks, anyone spots a frozen wet black camera, please pick it up and let me know. There were a lot of baby pics on there that hadn't been downloaded yet.

                      Chances are it is pretty far upwind and probably lost forever, but thought I'd get the word out.

                      Thanks

                      --Will

                      On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

                      Sorry Ryan. I did not get reply so just drove thru.  Looks like winter at ICR

                      Eddy

                      On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:44 AM, "ryancarlson358@..." <ryancarlson358@...> wrote:

                      Okay. No one at Alby's ...11:45. Heading out. See you up there.
                      Ryan.

                      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

                      > Running late but probably a good thing. Thermal has not kicked in yet, but I have faith it will at 1-2. See you guys up there probably sno mo park
                      >
                      > Eddy
                      >

                      > On Feb 24, 2013, at 8:49 AM, Jake Dobson wrote:
                      >
                      > > Is it still looking good for today? I'm in for going if it is. Are you still going Eddy?
                      > >
                      > > Jake
                      > >
                      > > Sent from my iPhone
                      > >
                      > > On Feb 24, 2013, at 8:38 AM, "ryancarlson358@..." wrote:
                      > >

                      > >> What time are you heading out Eddy?