Re: 10m Lotsa snow

  • darrel1028
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2013
      Best day so far - OK, only day so far! I was rockin' the 13m Frenzy. Only got my ass handed to me a couple times. November conditions the end of Feb, but sunny and windy. We rode the snomo park cuz of the lack of sage and rocks there. Brad and Co were at the "Goldmines" not sure where that is, but north of the hysterical site over the hill somewhere. About a dozen riders were at the Iron Mountain Inn chowing down on the Kiter Special, pot roast and a PBR for the PBR nonevent.