Re: [snowkiteidaho] Camas on wednesday

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      Jon you dufus...you don't get it.  That's why I bought a shuttle bus!!!

      Btw I thought your rant was over.  My original reply had little thought about you. I wasn't calling you a cheap-skate.  All I originally said was against Rusty, telling him that Joel had as much right to voice his opinion, which I realized I agreed with. Sorry I hurt your feelings, it was not personal.

      Eddy

      On Feb 19, 2013, at 11:09 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      BTW...Not sure you guys can count on carpool rides from Eddy anymore.  He's realized those Boise-SunValley shuttle operators will eagerly do the shorter drops & pickups, and advised of his new found principle against going cheap when it takes away business relied on by some honest, hardworking soul to feed his family ;<)

      On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:47 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      So tomorrow is going to be too windy for me to work outside so... The next best thing is kiting in camas. Anyone care to join?

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744