Camas on wednesday

  • RUSTY HILL
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      So tomorrow is going to be too windy for me to work outside so... The next best thing is kiting in camas. Anyone care to join?

      Rusty Hill
      208.891.7744
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        BTW...Not sure you guys can count on carpool rides from Eddy anymore.  He's realized those Boise-SunValley shuttle operators will eagerly do the shorter drops & pickups, and advised of his new found principle against going cheap when it takes away business relied on by some honest, hardworking soul to feed his family ;<)